This is a map showing the location of the Hebrew Cemetery which was located between Broadway, Franklin, Gough and Vallego Streets in what is today called Pacific Heights. There were 250 lots here from 1850 to 1860 and probably moved to the Hills of Eternity or the Home of Peace cemeteries in the Mission District at the present location of today's Dolores Park.

San Francisco Cemeteries Page Maps Articles